Taking Primolut, irregular periods. Side effects of medicine in case of pregnancy?

hello doctor my name is shraddha sharma i am 22 years old it has been 1 year nd 3 months 4 my marriage at ds tym i want to conceive but since last 4 months m having irregular menses ds tym it crossed 25 days i have had primolut-n tabs on the prescription of doctor bt still it didn t happen nw i jst want to knw dt if in case i become pregnant during ds period thn will i have any side effects or hurdles in my pregnancy due to these tablets...????
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012