Taking Prevacid, Claritin, Tramadol, Celebrex, Metoprolol. Okay to take these medicines together?

I would like to find out if any of my meds do not do well together. I am on Prevacid for Gerd , Claritin for plugged ears, Tramadol HCL 50 MG for pain after bilateral knee replacement , Celebrex 200 MG for pain also and Metoprolol Tart 25 MG Tab MYL for high blood pressure which I did not have before the surgery. I lost a great deal of blood during the surgery and at that time my blood pressure was very low for several days. I received 3 units of blood and was transfered to a Rehab Hospital for 13 days. Will I ever be able to go off the Metoprolol?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013