Taking Prednisone for autoimmune pancreatitis. Have painful lump under rib. Due to steroids?

I m currently being treated for autoimmune pancreatitis after a mass was discovered on my pancreas following several years of being diagnosed with dyspepsia (I m 26 years old). I was placed on a 5 week tapered course of prednisolone and had an EUS with FNA a week ago. At that appointment, I told my doctor that the symptoms had begun to return (nausea, no appetite, exhaustion, etc), and the EUS revealed that the mass had gone but that the pancreas was still abnormal and inflamed. I ve now been out on a 2 month course of prednisolone, tapering from 40mgs to 5mg each week. However I ve now discovered a small but painful lump under my right rib - could this be as a result from the steroids? Many thanks, Karen
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013