Taking Prasilex and Clonopam for depression. Feeling sleepy and low energy. Side effects?

hi, i want to share my mothers problem, My mother is suffering from depression . We have consult with Psychiatrist who provide her some medicine. 1-Prasilex-20mg, 2- Mirnite 15mg,3- Clonopam- MD 1 gm (10 days),Clonopam- MD 0.5mg(for 10 days),Clonopam- MD 0.25mg (for 10 days), then stop. After taking first dose of all those medicine, my mother is feeling less energetic, always feeling sleepy. Is all those symptom are the side effect of those medicine or is it cause any problem in future? Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
For future it wont cause any problem its a side effect of medicine only,the time u stop giving her this nedicine she will come out by action of medicine
U should also discuss this problem with ur psychiatrist