Taking Plavix for PAD, have stent in leg. Reason for exhaustion and failing memory?

Hi, I am taking Plavix for PAD of which I have had a stint implanted in my leg for the last 10 years or so. My doctor put me on Plavix within the last 5 years or so because the stint gets blocked every couple of years. This requires a clean up of the area from time to time. My question concerns the Plavix I am taking. I have been going through a very rough time in my life with exhaustion and fatigue. I find that my memory is failing as well. I am 53 years old and feel like 73. Can you figure this?

Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013