Taking Percocet / oxycodone. Not getting much relief, dose increased. Getting severe pain, breathing problem. Dosage recommended?

I am now taking Percocet / oxycodone 10-325. Lately I have found them not working so Ive been taking 1 and a half but ive been on them for over a year now. The Dr. sayes I should take them every 6 hours. But that dose not work for me. After 3 or for hours the pain gets realy bad again. And I have trouble breathing . But if I take th meds in 4 hours then im fine. Breathing fine and pain stops. Sandy
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013