Taking Paxil. Stopped few days. Gums are swollen and sore. No cavity. Regular dental check. Problem with Paxil?

I wa on Paxil and stopped taking it for a few days while I was on holidays due to the fact I forgot my meds. I got home and started taking it again and now my gums are so swollen and sore. I also brush everyday and have never had a cavity ever and see a dentist twice a year last visit was late September. So question is can my Paxil be causing this even though I've never had a problem with Paxil before?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013