Taking Paxil CR for GAD. Does masturbation lead to dizziness and lightheadedness?

Hi, I m a male, 32 years of age and am also suffering from GAD . I have been on Paxil CR 12.5 mg for 5 years now, for GAD. I would like to ask a question which is driving me nuts . The question is regarding edging while masturbating. I masturbate at least thrice a week watching porn and use edging to delay my ejaculation and sometimes it may take 2 to 2.5 hours before I ejaculate! I believe that after doing such a fatiguing exercise of masturbation I get lightheadedness , dizziness (feeling of disbalance) and general fatigue, which may last for two to three days. This may be all in my head as well, or may be something physical, I’m not sure. Please tell me if the method I use for masturbation (edging) has any bad effects and are the lightheadedness and dizziness, after effects of such a prolonged masturbation activity. Thankyou!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013