Taking Parocen, Migrol and Clotril for head injury, gained weight. Any side effects?

dear sir, i need a help from you my mom age is 48, two years she felt down at that time she had beaten hardly on his head we have taken ct scan , from dat time onwards she is using tablets as below 1. Parocen CR 12.5 2. Migrol 40 TR 3. Clotril 1 she became very fat now, she will be always mild... plz confirm me is there any side effects with that? how i need to stop using the tablets? i need my mom back without mild? she must be in good health plz reply to my gmail id YYYY@YYYY or plz free to call me +91 0000, i hope u vill help me thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
These may be the side effects of the havenot mentioned the findings in CT scan Brain because sometimes the head injury may cause these problems.You consult a Neuro-Physician.