Taking Parazole plus and Vita plus for 6 months. Any side effects?

Hi i am hannah, i am now taking prazole plus (pantoprazole + domperidone) for i have experience heatburn and acid question is it ok if i am taking prazole plus for the longest time (6months) as the doctor told me that it is used for the healing period of my GERD. I am afraid of side effects. lastly, as i am on my medication i also eat banana and VITA PLUS (a food supplement compose of herbal plants) can they have interaction to prazole plus?
thank you
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013