Taking Pantoprazole and Famotidine. Why do I have watery stools? Help?

Hi, I am taking Pantoprazole 40mg and Famotidine 20mg. I have been taking them since being discharged from hospital ( I had a Endoscopy and Colonoscopy ), they found nothing. I am being treated for a rather strong case of Acid Reflux (hence the medication above). My question is; For the past 10 days I have been having very watery stool that is majority water and little stool. Should I stop taking the medication? I will be calling my GI today or tomorrow and seeking advice but I thought I would also give this website a shot. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012