Taking Pan40 for mixed seizure. Prescribed Valprol, Serenace. Correct treatment?

hi My mother is suffering from mixed seizure.She is been given Pan40 early morning empty stomach .Then at 8 a.m,valprol 500-CR and serenace(0.25 mg),then at 9 a.m- CM-PLUS,CORUS and OLEPTOL,Then at 2 p.m- Valprol 500-CR and Serenace(0.25 mg) and at night at 8 p.m- Valprol 500-CR and Oleptol and at 9 p.m- CM-PLUS,SERENACE(0.5 MG) AND CPRAM-S(10).Is the treatment going right because there was a medicine (Lonezip MD-0.5) which is not been given now and she is facing problem at about 3 p.m at night since past 3 days?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013