Taking PCP, delayed periods, HCG pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hello there! I have been taking the PCP the past two months . However my period came on the 27 of last month. I had sex on the 11 of this month and I haven t gotten my period . I went for a blood test to rule out pregnancy it was negative. I haven t had intercourse since the 11th of this month. And I took the PCP in may and my period arrived on the 28 of may. I took the PCP in June and my period came on the 27 of June. However this month I was expecting my period on the 27, it never came. Should I be worried although my beta hcg blood level was negetuve
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer