Taking Oxetol. Should I take higher dose or will it cause drowsiness?

I have been taking oxetol 600mg fr a year. I abrubtly switched to 300mg when things seemed ok, but then I lost focus and I started taking 450mg after a month, fr 1 month now. This is a critical time as i have important exams, should I take 600mg again as I am restless, or will it affect me via drowsiness. I need a more short term solution as I have important exams immediately. Then later I can consult doctor , who is in another country. thanks and I really need factual advice!!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012