Taking Ovranette, missed taking pills on time. How to take dosage?

Hi, I have just started the next packet of ovranette after a 7 day break. I took the first pill of the packet on time but the second one I forgot to take and remembered to take it exactly 12 hours after I should have taken it. I haven't had sex between finishing my period and this point now but I was just wondering which part of the leaflet do I follow 'less than 12 hours ago' or 'more than twelve hours ago' for a missed pill. Would appreciate your advice. thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013