Taking Ovamit, had intercourse, have white stretchy mucus discharge. Missed ovulation?

Hi.I started taking Ova mit tablets on the 5th day of my period and my doctor told to have intercourse after 7 days.( I took ova mit 21st of July and the last day of the pill was 25th of July, my ob advised me to have sexual intercourse on the 1st of Aug) Right now I m a bit confused coz it s only 30th of July I already have some whitish stretchy mucus discharge .Is it possible that Im ovulating now and not on Aug1st?I m scared that we missed the chance of it.And my doctor also advised me not to have intercourse 3 days before Aug 1.Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012