Taking Omnacortil for nephrotic syndrome. How will side effects like acne, facial mooning reduce?

hi m on omnacortil from the last six months....i used to have it because i was caught by nephrotic syndrome .....i started with 60 mg i had it almost a month and then i started consuming 40 mg a month and then 30 mg nd so on i ended up at 10 mg in dec 2012 ....and while consuming it i gain weight , caught by acne and i also had facial mooning my face swelled..... bt now i am not consuming it from over and above 45 days but still my facial mooning is there and also i want to ask you how much time will it take to diminish all these reactions caused by omnacortil because seriously m fed up now.....i lost all my confidence .....plzzz help me.....and in how much time will it take to diminshing facial mooning and acne but specially facial mooning because i feel unattractive to meet my class mates ....plzz help me sir...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013