Taking Omeprozole for acid reflux, constant heartburn, nausea, vomiting with upper abdominal pain. Solution ?

I have acid reflux and in the past I have had ulcers . I am taking omeprozole twice a day. The past two week My heartburn has been getting worse and worse. Well then this past Friday my heatburn has been constant, I have Nausea, and vomiting and I can t keep anything down. I have lost ten pounds in four days. Also my Saturday and Sunday my stool was black. And now yesterday and today it has turned intp a paleish yellow with mucus . I am also severly bloated and having bad upper abdominal pain . Is there anything you could tell me that me help Me id appreciate it. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013