Taking Nuvoring from oral contraceptives. Feeling gaggy and having sore boobs. Pregnant? Blood test?

I just switched to Nuvoring from oral contraceptives since I was horrible about taking them regularly. I took it out on Tuesday and still haven't started my period yet. Took a test but have been feeling gaggy and sore boobs like with my last pregnancy. I know PMS and early pregnancy are similar but I am nervous about putting in another ring on Tuesday. I don't want to if I am pregnant but if I am not don't want to not be protected as we want to wait a year before our next child. What do you recommend, should I have bloodwork done on Tues if still no period?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013