Taking Normaxin, difficulty breathing, irregular pulse rate, dry mouth. Am heart patient. Are these side effects?

Hi, My dad is taking a dose of Normaxin (0-0-1) pantodac(1-0-0) for the past few days as per a doctors advise. But ever since he has started taking the medicine, he if facing difficulty in breathing frequently.. and at that time, the pulse rate is also irregular. His mouth goes dry too. He is a heart patient too and is taking medicines for the same. Are these symptoms, the side effects of the above two medicines?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012