Taking Norditropin growth hormone injections. Why is height not increasing after attaining puberty?

my daughter 14 years old due to short strature as per advise of endocrinolist she had taken Norditropin growth hormone injections for 3 years surprisely she gained height from 110 cms to 141 Cms. As per doctor advise stopped GH injections. After getting puberty one year back her height is not increasing since last one year still now she is only 141 Cms. Except height problem other aspects her health is good and instudies also good. What kind measures I have to take to increase her hieght atleast upto 148 Cms. Is there any alternate medicines for increasing her height pl.,.....
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012