Taking Norditopin for hormonal problem. Will height increase?

Hi Doctor, Mu daughter is 14 year old and is Norditopin everyday as prescribed by the Endocrinologist .She is only 148 cms , has achieved puberty but still looks very small for her age. My height is 155 cms and my husband is 172 cms . Will she grow taller with the use of Norditropin.she is also taking aminoacid,eating protein rich food and has included exerciseinher routine.Will all this help.Do you know of any such cases ? Please help
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013