Taking Nexplanon. Abdominal cramps, white discharge, abdominal weight gain. Negative pregnancy test. Help

hey. I got on nexplanon birth control in mid November last year. and my last period was in the end of December. I am experiencing cramping in lower abdomen, clearish white gooey discharge(no smell) weight gain but only in my lower abdomen area. I had brown gooey discharge almost 2 months ago drs thought I was just gonnastart my period but never did. my stomach cramping gets worse and worse and I don't know what to do. I've take multiple preg test and all look like neg. please help! thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jun 2013