Taking Nexito and Prothiaden for depression and anxiety. Right dose to come off drugs?

I have been suffering from depression and anxiety problem since last year and have been Nexito LS and Necito Forte and Mirtaz 15mg initial for 2 months. After advised 3 months - Nexito 10mg(1-0-0) & Prothiaden 75mg(0-0-1) After 3 months till 6 months - Nexito 10mg(1-0-0) & Prothiaden 50mg(0-0-1) After 6 months till 9 months - Nexito 10mg(1-0-0) & Prothiaden 25mg(0-0-1) Is this the right dose to come off the drugs? My physician is not available for immediate discussio
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012