Taking Micronor, suffering from lack of periods. What could be the reason?

Hi, The nurse at my practice changed my contraception from from Microgynon 30 (as I m 35 and I was getting migraine and had high blood pressure ) and put me on Micronor. I took my first pill from the first 28 day pack on the first day of my period as instructed and have since took them at 8.30am everyday without fail. Two weeks in to the first pack I started spotting for 2 days then nothing since. I am due to finish my second pack on Thursday. I m a bit concerned about the lack of periods, plus I seem to be losing a little more hair than usual when I brush it! The thing that s makes all of this worse is that I m currently travelling in Europe with my family. I m a little worried. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
d

Micronor (norethindrone) progestrone is used for birth control (contraception) to prevent pregnancy.
. It is a form of progesterone, a female hormone.

Common side effects include nausea, vomiting, stomach cramping/bloating, dizziness, headache, tiredness, breast tenderness, decrease in breast size, acne, oily scalp, hair loss, weight gain.
if u are taking this pill daily on specific time this provide complete protection . so no need to worry .
after stopping this pill menstrual activity resume soon . so no need to worry .
this is safe contraceptive pill
if hair fall is more than consult to your doctor .
have nice visit
dr neha