Taking Micronor, have delay in periods, PMS symptoms, no bleeding, had constipation, tiredness in the previous week. Reason?

I have been taking Micronor (POP) - The Mini Pill for a month now and have just started my second packet. I have been experiencing PMS and cramping as normal and feel like I am on my period...however there is no bleeding and I am 4 days late. Also, for the past week I have been constipated, tired and feel sick. I am sure that I am not pregnant...a test wouldn t detect it so soon? Are all of these symptoms just side effects or cold it be something else? It s making me VERY anxious.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  90 Awaiting Answer