Taking Microgynon, missed some pills, had sex. Am I pregnant?

Hi, i have been on the microgynon 30 pills, for a good while i was in hongkong for 10 days so i didn t take my pills at the right time, i then came back and had sex i had lost count and i think i have took 2 pills in one night, by accident.. i usually start on the money and usually end on the sunday.. although i didn t have a sunday pill so i must have took it by accident few days before and not realised, i had sex on the sunday and early morning of monday am i preganant? and i was bleeding for a few hours after i had sex on sunday.. can u tell me why?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012