Taking Microgynon for heavy irregular periods. Swollen and irritated eye, sinus problems. Advice needed

I am 37 year old female on microgynon 30 for heavy, irregular periods. The past 10 days my left eye has felt swollen and irritated. It looks normal and is not red. My eyeball feels larger than the right one when I touch it when washing my face. I had a broken nose at age 10 years which left me with sinus difficulties. I feel well and my vision is unaffected. What could this be? Should I see a doctor? thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012