Taking Metformin to conceive, no periods. Have cold, fever, cramps. Possibility of conceiving?

Dear Doctor, My period was due on 5th December. I have 36 days cycle. Till date there is no sign of pregnancy. Last period was on 31st October 2012. I am trying to conceive for the last 10 months without any hopes. I have ben taking Metformin for the last 4 month. My Husband too has low Sperm Count problem. I am getting Cold & fever for the last one week and also Getting cramps for almost 2 days. No spotting noiced. At the same time I am having pain slight pain below my belly button. Is there a posibility that I have Conceived? Pease advice?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012