Taking Metformin and Letrozole. Bleeding and cramps. Any positive news?

I m on cycle day 14 and I m currently taking metformin , iron,b12 and on cycle days 3-7 5mg of letrozole to induce ovulation . I noticed around 5am I was spotting and didn t think much about it and figured maybe it s ovulation bleeding . But after having it last all day along with cramps that have now started tonight and gotten stronger, I m wondering if it s something else going on. Anyone else taking some of these meds and have any positive news? I was really hoping that this cycle the meds would work and we d finally be pregnant. I m feeling pretty down and worried that maybe yet again there will be no baby or that maybe somethings happened that will make it impossible to conceive. I know I m likely over worrying but I could really use some positive reassurance
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013