Taking Metformin and Folic acid for PCOD. Taken progesterone HSG. How can I conceive?

I have reports showing that i have PCOD. Am taking metformin and folic acid regularly. Every time after my periods my doc does a ultrasound to see the size and formation of the follicle . Then on my 13 to 15th day from the time my periods started he gives my progesterone HSG trigger to help follicle to rupture. But this time we noticed that it does not ruptures in spite the trigger. This time he has decided not to give the trigger as before it was rupturing naturally. It makes me feel bad that I am not able to conceive but then he advices not to take any type of stress as it would have adverse effect on the whole procedure. What can I do next to conceive as soon as possible?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013