Taking Mercilon for hormonal imbalance and endometriosis. Have irregular bleeding. How can I get proper periods?

Hi i was on mercilon pills from yr 2000 to 2002. i was on depo shot every 2 months from 2004 up to Dec 2012. All of these are due to hormonal imbalance and endometriosis . My usual period lasts for 7 days. .I want to get pregnant soon so my last shot was dec 2012. I had quick bleeding on jan 28-29, 2013 then had menstruation-like bleeding on feb 11 to 16, 2013 (my gyne prescribed Diane 35 pill to regulate my bleeding). I started mens-like bleeding again since yesterday March 9. I think it is a fake period. I am wondering how and when can i get my real period back to increase chance of fertility? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013