Taking Menopure, Ecosprin and Duphaston. Cramps, spotting, headache. Help

I was given Inj. Menopure 75units IM on Day 3 and 7. Tablet Ecosprin 75mg, Progynova 2mg along with Foliden 5mg. On day 13, I was given Inj.Decapeptyl 01mg S/C and tablet Duphaston . All the tablets were advised to be taken until I get my periods. On day 31, I did urine pregnancy test and it was negative. Today is day 33 and I am spotting with light cramps and backache . When could have I ovulated and am I getting implantation bleeding now. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012