Taking Mega freeflex for osteoarthritis. Okay to take medicine long term?

Hello Doctor, My mother was suffering from Moderate osteoarthritis AND has been taking Mega freeflex along with other medicines for last 1 month. She is also having a physiotherapy IFT treatment. There is lot of improvement but I want to know Is it ok to take this medicine more than 2-3 months? Q1. Is this medicine is good enough for this disease? Q2. Is it required to complete the complete course suggested by Doctor? It is ALREADY 2 Months and she has to carry on for 6 months from now. Q3. Will you suggest for more physiotherapy treatment? Thanks, Sanjeev
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012