Taking Lyrica, Imipramine, dihydroceodeine, naproxen. Have depression. Worried about increasing Imipramine dose

I take lyrica 450mg per day, with imipramine 100mg per day, dihydrocodeine 240mg per day and naproxen 1000mg per day. In addition I have a buprenorphine transdermal patch at 70 microcgrams an hour, to treat neuropathic pain and chronic osteo arthritis. I am struggling from depression at present and my doctor was considering upping my imipramine dose; however I am worroied about this and wonder is it safe to up the imipramine dose, given the rest of the medication I am on
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013