Taking Lutera, condom broke while having sex. How do I continue with my pack?

I have been taking Lutera for about 2 weeks, and 2 days ago I had sex. The condom broke, so the next morning I took 5 Lutera followed by another 5 pills 12 hours later (I was informed that this was the same as taking a Plan B pill). How do I continue with my pack? If I wouldnt have taken the 10 pills, I would have had 2 and half more weeks of white pills before the nonhormonal pink pills. Now, I only have 5 days until I take the nonhormonal pills. What do I do?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012