Taking Losartan and metoprolol for high BP. Have intestinal pain. Reason?

I take Losartan 50 mg., and metoprolol succ ER 25 mg. for high BP, but a week I ve had lots of intestinal pain without diarrhea , muscle weakness , heart palpitations and my BP has been down to even 100/60 but my pulse is faster then usual for me. Was usually very low around 60-65 now 85. I don t feel I need this much BP meds. now. Can I just stop the Losartan cold turkey and taper off the metoprolol? I have Fibromyalgia which is much worse also. I hurt all over and have been weak and lethargic for a week.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  279 Awaiting Answer