Taking Loette for a long time. Have irregular menstruation. Treatment?

Hi I have been taking Loette for 10 months. The previous last strip I started taking after 14 days lapsed (when it should be 7 days after the last pill ). After the 11th day, spotting started, on the 15th & 16th spotting, 20th spotting, 22nd spotting (no more taking loette), 23rd day, menstruation started for the rest 16 days (now). NOt very heavy but bleeding . Technically i am having mestruation past 2 weeks. What could this be? Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012