Taking Loestrin24Fe,recent brownish vaginal discharge.Side effect?

I ve been on Loestrin24Fe for over a year now. My OB/GYN has me on it continuously (everyday with no week off) due to problems with my periods. It s worked great until now. (My pharmacy has given me the generic form recently) I have pretty bad cramps and brownish vaginal discharge . I thought at first it was a yeast infection but now Im not so sure. I m a little concerned over this. Also a few waves of hot flashes and nausea . As well as recent headaches and severe insomnia . I m also curious as to side effects of long-term coninuous use of this pill. such as leg cramps?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012