Taking Loestrin 24 Fe. Had unprotected sex, no ejaculation inside. Having tendency of missed periods. Can I be pregnant?

I have been taking Loestrin 24 Fe for at least a year and a half now. I used to take it before bed, but for the past few months I have been taking it at a set time (I have very rarely missed a pill and if I am late taking it, it is normally within a 1-3 window - the latest being 4 hours late). This routine has been going on for at least three or four months, if not a bit more. I have been reading a lot of the other posts and know that I shouldn t necessarily be worried, but I can t help but do so. I had sex with my boyfriend Monday morning and we didn t use a condom. He said there should be no problem since he said that nothing got inside - which I assume is that he didn t ejaculate inside of me (too into the moment to notice if he had pulled out or not). The thing is is that I am supposed to start the iron pills tomorrow (Wednesday) and soon after my period. Any chance of pregnancy? I m nervous since I tend to skip periods then get them again, and I m worried that this will be a skipped month and something could go unnoticed.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012