Taking LoSeasonique. Missed a pill, had unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

Hello! I had some questions about pregnancy and birth control. I am on the birth control called LoSeasonique, and i missed a pill in my pack recently. As soon as I realized the mistake, I took the missed pill along with my normal pill. I was reading my information that came with my pills today and it said to have an alternate form of protection for at least a week after missing your pill. Unfortunately, I did not realize this before I had sex with my boyfriend. It started unprotected, but we finished with a condom. Should I be worried about pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
May 2013

Usually in case of combined oral contraceptive pills like LoSeasonique, if you took the missed pill within 24 hours and also the next pill the complete protection can be expected.
If you miss one pill completely then only these is need for extra protection.
So the chance of pregnancy is less in your case.
But as the pill is having some amount of general failure rate, if you miss the periods better to go for pregnancy test once.