Taking Lisinopril since years, had episode of vertigo and passing out while walking. Cause?

I have been on Lisinopril 10 mg od for many years. I had taken the med each AM then walked in the neighborhood about an hour later. For no apparent reason I started having vertigo while walking. Then one day I found myself passed out on the pavement. My medication has now been divided with half in the AM and and half in PM. My problem no longer exixts. But I continue to be apprehensive whille walking in the neighborhood. Did my B/P bottom out ?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013