Taking Lisinopril HCTZ for high BP. Have leg cramps, anxiety, panic attacks and increased urination. Side effects?

I was prescribed lisinopril hctz once a day for high blood pressure. Within a week I had severe leg cramps , facial tics, head twitches, panic attacks, heavy legs, anxiety, extremely increased urination (multiple times an hour). Went to doctor they denied it could be medication but changed me to just lisinopril. I am now having a lot of trouble sleeping, dizziness, occassional tics and cramps. Can this be lisinopril still? If I stop taking it how long will it take this to stop?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013