Taking Limotrigine and Zonigram. Have gained weight. Safte to do HCG diet?

Hi, I wondered if you could please possibly help perhaps, I take Limotrigine, Zonigram, Topimax and Citalapram for my epilepsy which has conrolled it for 3 years now and I have been absolutely fine, touch wood. I have put lots of weight on over the last 2 months purely from just eating lots and lots and no matter how much I ve begun to exercise now I cannot seem to shift the access weight on my tummy. I have put on over a stone , but my tummy is the area which I would like to change as it is not changing shape no matter what I do. I would like to try the HGC diet for a bit and would like to know if I would be safe to do this temporarily. I am absolutely fine on all my other medication and have no side affects on them but I just want to check it out. Many thanks. From Rebecca Smith. Gloucestershire.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012