Taking Levofloxacin for upper respiratory infection. Have dizziness. Reason?

I have severe dizziness . I am taking levofloxacin 500mg and on my 6th dose. I have been prescribed this to take one tab a day for 10 days. Is the antibiotic giving me the severe dizziness? I have upper respiratory infection affecting my sinuses and lungs. This is my 2nd round of antibiotics for this as I took a z-pak which began to make me really dizzy near the end of that treatment too a few weeks ago. I am wondering if there is anything I can take to counter act the dizziness so i can go to work and continue my last 4 doses of antibiotic.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013