Taking Lamitor and qutapine for BPD. Need permanent recovery

hi my name is wasim i m a BPD patient from last 6 years my age is 26 from question is from last 2 years no medicine is working on me,,i feel one or two day well in a week.presently i am taking lamitor 200mg and qutapine 50mg in a day.. kindly provide me some suggestions so that i can get recover from this disease...
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
This is low dose of medicine. Permanent cure is theoretically not possible. Drugs improve the symptoms and lower the chances of relapse. Please contact your doctor again.