Taking Korandil, drop in platelets, taking aspirin, clopitrap, rapilal. Caution?

i AM kRISHNAN, tHANKS YOU FOR YOUR PROMPTG RESPONSE: I am taking Korandil 10 for the last four months. During current annual check up for blood count etc., it is seen that there is a drop in platelets. I am also taking aspirin 1500, clopitrap 75, Repalal (losarten potassium ). Is Korandil 10 any way responsible for fall in platelet count. It is now 125 against range normal of 150-450. Can you enlighten please, if any caution is necessary.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013