Taking Keppra and Lamotrigine for GTC epilepsy. Taking Microgynon. Positive pregnancy test. How much can AEDs affect the pill?

I have GTC epilepsy and am on 1000mg twice daily of keppra and 100 mg twice daily of lamotrigine. I have been taking my microgynon 30 religiously every day. I have had a few doctors tell me that i couldnt take the pill but i wasput on it anyway. Ive been on the pill for 2 years now, i have recently done a pregnancy test and shows ip as positive, im very confused as to how much my AEDs can affect the pill?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013