Taking Janumet for diabetes type 2. Variable glycemic index. Have back pain. Suggestion?

i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
DO? ALSO IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO TALK TO MY DOCTOR....iF YOU CAN HELP ME...............
(PLEASE EXCUSE MY ENGLISH).
THANK YOU.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013