Taking Jalra for uncontrolled blood sugar level. Have loose motion. Should I continue Jalra or take other medicine?

I am 46 years of age and having problems of uncontrolled blood sugar levels nearing range 250-300. I am taking Jalra 50 mg but I constantly face problems of loose motions. The earlier medicines prescribed to me before Jalra used to swell my body but this is not happening since I am taking Jalra, although I face loose motion problems. I am confused. Should I continue using Jalra or ask my doctor to change prescription. Except the loose motions problems Jalra has proved effective to me. Please advice. Regards Dinesh
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012